Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What a Good Pet You Are!

    Receiving the Holy Trainer in the mail was quite exciting. I was home from work before Pet but did not open it. I set it on his dresser and let him find it after work. It was a big production. I made him open the packaging and bring it out. We both looked it over and I finally told Pet to go wash it and we would try out the fit. Now mind you, we measured, and measured, measured again and again. I made sure that we received the most appropriate fit we could without going custom. Pet is a big guy, he is well over six feet and lean. He is well proportioned and that is in all AREAS (woo hoo). Pet sized in at the standard size tube for the holy trainer and the 50 mm ring. He actually measured at 55 and 56 respectively and since most said to go one smaller than the measurements, we felt the 50 would work well.

   Well here I thought we would just slip it on and be raring to go... but no (snort, giggle). We had to push and squeeze and maneuver to get poor Pet's penis into the cage. We have since mastered the ins and outs but that first time was well.... funny as hell. So again, I think all is good, pet is locked up and here we go. Not. The cage wakes him up, it hurts when he gets hard... duh. He ends up taking it off at 1am. OK, we will take it slow. We start the first week with everyday after work until bedtime and all day Saturday and Sunday for as long as he can handle... weeks two and three follow the same path. Hmmmm... I want 24/7 and Pet is fighting against it. It disrupts his sleep. He gets hard in the tube and can't pee. His morning wood is is asphyxiating itself in the tube in the mornings.


   Well what's a Mistress to do? I can make him wear it for 24 hours, I mean I have figured out he just has to gets used to it or...I can offer him something he can't refuse and make it his choice. In reality, I want him to embrace his chosen role in chastity and the cage is such an important symbol to him. He just needs a little push. And so the reward. Pet spends 24 full hours locked up and he can fuck.....my ass.


   Its probably been a year since the last time Pet has earned such a reward and he is just salivating for it. Finally in the first week of June, Pet kept it on for 24 hours straight. What a good Pet he is. Just 4 days after my offer and here he is, embracing his submission and handing me the key and his control with it. I have never gone back on a promised reward and so Pet was ready to claim my ass right at the 24 hour point. I knew though that he had waited until Friday night to begin his 24 hours because that would mean it would end on Saturday (his scheduled day to orgasm). What a sneaky Pet.


   I did promise it to him, I just didn't promise how or when. I did however decide to go ahead and let him fuck me that night. Oh he was so excited, no orgasm for a week, pleasing me throughout it and now he was going into that warm tight tunnel that he worships every morning and every night with his tongue. Here's how it went...


   I began by attaching cuffs to each of Pets wrists and clipping them to the eye bolts we have hidden in the wall behind our iron headboard. Then I cuffed his ankles and attached them to the foot board. Once he was spread eagle in nothing but his cage and a plug,  I began our evening. What a sight, his balls were drawn up tight and his poor penis was like a faucet, cum running out of the cage and down the inside of his leg. I straddled him and rubbed my pussy and ass against his cage while I had him take care of my nipples. I whispered to him about how snug and warm my ass would be around his cock and listened to him beg for a good ten minutes for me to take off his cage.


   I could not possibly stop there so I slid my way down his body and nudged the cage with my mouth while pulling his plug in and out. Once Pet began to babble incoherently and begging me to let him come, I released him from his cage. I can never resist when he begs so pretty. I lubed up and slid in the next size bigger plug and then finally I turned around and let him watch as I stretched myself. When I finally crawled back on top of him, he had created a puddle of cum between his legs on the sheets, I scooped up all I could on my fingers and let him lick them clean while I slowly lowered my self onto him.


   "Please Mistress, can I cum!"  "Please, please, please Mistress can I cum now!" And here he is not even fully inside me. Now you would think I would say yes and it would be done but I like anal sex in the right frame of mind and with good foreplay. There is no better foreplay than my pet writhing in agonizing pleasure. I of course said "No Pet, not yet" He was such a good Pet, breathing deep and holding his orgasm at bay as he slid all the way inside me and while I rode him. I didn't make him wait too long as this was a reward. I finally told him I was going to count to ten and then he could cum. I began to slowly ride him and counted but poor Pet only made it till 8 before he was shouting to the ceiling and pulling helplessly at all his bonds. Ahh well, I would just have to punish him for that.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I masturbated during the entire description! -- but, as is my wont, I did not come... hee-hee!

    It is nice to know, by the way, that your husband is well-endowed. But... did you get an orgasm out of this? Or did you pass this time round?

    EDAS

    ReplyDelete