Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Can I Put my Penis in Your Vagina.... I Bet You Would Really Like It

   These are words I hear on a nightly basis since we have begun Pet's life of chastity. Now I don't know about the rest of you but I happen to love nothing more than a fat, hard, hot cock. I like it even better when I am riding it to orgasmal bliss...multiple orgasms if I have any say! With my Pet in chastity this of course occurs less often than I would like. Not to say that I don't have my boyfriend visit, but silicone just does not compare to the feel of my Pets cock.

   So it is with this that we schedule his orgasms weekly. I know that many of those in cages think.... well 7 days is not a lot. We had a pretty active sex life before chastity and I had the pleasure of that cock a minimum of 3 times a week and 3 or 4 times on any weekend we were home alone. So yeah.... for ME 7 days is A LOT! So when making the transition, we began with just a few days...then a week and it was self imposed chastity. It stayed at about every 7 days once we had the Holy Trainer. We have since then stayed within a weekly orgasm schedule.


   Well some of you are probably thinking "Just because his mistress wants his cock, why does Pet have to be allowed to come?" Reality ladies and gentlemen...Reality. Pet's poor penis gets hard anywhere near my pussy and it starts to look like a leaky faucet. In fact just a few months ago I made him come just by squeezing my pussy around his cock while he was tied to our bed. Hmmm I feel like such a lucky girl that after 20 years my man finds me that attractive.


  As his Mistress, I determined a schedule of orgasms for Pet that satisfied my need for his cock as well as my need to give Pet a taste of my cock. Every Saturday, Pet gets his boy pussy paddled and pounded several times during the day and if I am feeling magnanimous, into the evening as well. I may allow him to come once any time on Saturday but he will never know when or how and it also signals the end of our playtime for the day. I usually have one goal and that is to make sure that he still feels me the next day. More often than not, accomplished by keeping him plugged and caged the whole day and bending him over any surface in the vicinity of us.


   Sunday mornings.... these are the mornings I love the best. As Pet has usually had a epic orgasm after 7 days of taunting and teasing, usually on the end of my cock he is relaxed and not on the edge. Sunday morning is when I get my fix. A nice leisurely morning fuck... what a way to start the week. Of course its back in the cage for Pet.

8 comments:

  1. It is great that you are multi-orgasmic. How many orgasms do you have generally? Or maybe you don't keep count... :)

    I wrote yesterday about how I don't like to orgasm. I can go for two months, even three months without an orgasm. And it is pretty well always as a result of an accident if I do have an orgasm.

    EDAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times that I only orgasm once but the norm is 4-5 times easily. There have been nights when Pet has made me come a dozen or more times. Pet can make me orgasm til I pass out. He is very focused on providing me as much pleasure as he can squeeze out of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing: four or five easily and up to a dozen and more times. I envy women! :)

      EDAS

      Delete
  3. Hey lets be honest, whatever works for you.7 hours, 7 days or 7 months.Nobody says it has to be long, just on your terms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just went ten days... not by choice, we had company over the weekend. I thought Pet was going to burst he was so horny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of orgasms for you ;))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete