Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Can he Worship You Too Much?

   In general my Pet is quite affectionate and that was BEFORE we introduced chastity into our intimacy. One thing that I had not expected was for him to become more affectionate than he already was. So much so that it can be almost cloying in it's intensity. 
   Since he has not been allowed to come during playtime, his sexual tension is constant as his goal is to eventually be allowed that all elusive orgasm. His plight is ongoing nightly, daily, hourly and although we have a date set for when he will be allowed to come he never gives up in his goal of changing my mind.
   The first few weeks were quite enlightening and very pleasurable although we did find out my poor pussy could not handle the amount of oral sex he was performing on me, sometimes several times a day looking for not only his own release but pleasing me to the point where I would allow it.
   There was a moment or two where the thought crossed my mind "Is too mach pleasure in the hands and tongue of my Pet possible?" Possibly, but as we as a couple have chosen this road for him, it has occurred to me that I have more responsibility to his emotional, sexual  and physical being and health than I ever have before. In denying his final pleasure, there is an unending need to ensure that I am pleased and it is my responsibility and pleasure to allow, encourage and enjoy his attentions.
   My Pet's needs are far more entwined with mine as his Mistress than anytime in our previous 20 years of sexual exploration.  

5 comments:

  1. Chastity and orgasm denial definitely turns up my desire to pleasure My Lady, and I already have a strong desire to do so!

    I can understand how all of the attention can seem overwhelming, not just physically but mentally as well. When we first began playing with chastity, I was extremely self conscious about oversaturating ML with sexual attention. I later found out that not only were my fears unfounded, but she actually wanted more!

    I am lucky in that regard, as I get my sexual pleasure from when ML experiences hers. But when it comes down to it, how often I am allowed to pleasure her is her decision. It is true that you have a responsibility to your husband's needs, he also has a responsibility to obey your instructions.

    - cagedmonkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is definately a learning process that involves so much more than sexual intimacy. Our emotions can be so highly charged. I am learning the value and the arousal factor of "No, not right now Pet".
    He receives so much pleasure from pleasing me that it seems to amp him up all the more when I deny him that as well. The touching, holding and cuddling is not something I will ever deny him though, the strength and comfort that come from this type of interacting continues to strengthen our bond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting. I am a male and love to fuck my wife but not come. This is not because my wife is denying me orgasms, nor is it because I am in some way denying myself. It is more that, well, to put it bluntly: I do not really like orgasms.

    I should say that it is not the orgasm itself that I do not like, but the "down' feeling that comes after I have had an orgasm. So... this means that it is I who am always trying NOT to have an orgasm. And when I do have one, it is by accident, and I feel totally disappointed about it.

    I mention this because you might want to discuss with your husband the denial part of your experience, but from this (my) angle. I love being edged by my wife. I love penetrating her, fucking her, but not coming, i.e. I just pull out, without having come, after a certain time, when she feels sated.

    I think I could live the rest of my life without ever coming -- because I love the heightened erotic state of 'almost but not coming'.

    This is my way of having something that ressembles multiple orgasms which are the domain of women. I do not have multiple orgasms as such, but what I do have -- this sustained state of erotic tension -- is very close to what women enjoy, i.e. multiple orgasms.

    So, yes, my wife enjoys multiple orgasms, while I enjoy a state of uninterrupted 'organic' tension and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry: my last sentence should read: "while I enjoy a state of uninterrupted 'ORGASMIC' tension and pleasure."

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Pet does like the ultimate release of an orgasm, he says it not only gives him sexual relief but depending on the type of orgasm can make him feel recharged. We both enjoy the effect of orgasm denial, I like your wife with multiple orgasms and my Pet stays in a euphoria like sexual tension that he describes as both good and bad. So much like you, he takes intense pleasure in that tension.
    My Pet loves being inside me almost as much as I like it! Once there, it feels so good he can have difficulty not orgasming. I think that's where much of our fun begins. I love bringing him to the brink and back!
    Your wife is so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete