Sunday, June 22, 2014

Orgasm Denial

   When the idea of denying my Pet his orgasm first came about we obviously did not have a chastity device. It was purely self denial. He was quite good at it considering the amount of teasing I inflicted upon him during our sometimes nightly play sessions. Going so far as to actually allow him small increments of intercourse to ensure he stayed highly aroused, he often went for days with a hard on.

   Once he began wearing the device however, he seemed to immensely enjoy it. I was still unsure about the actual pleasure of long term denial. Like most of us, I held the belief that true pleasure came from the orgasm itself. The reality is that those precious moments of sexual bliss can be extended so much longer.


   In talking to Pet about it, I realized he felt pleasure all week long during his denial period. Yes! He wanted to cum! Yes! He wanted to place his penis in any orifice I allowed! However, by denying himself (willingly or locked) he felt sexual tension the entire time. This epiphany allowed me to relax so much more into the pleasure he was offering even on those days he was not allowed to climax.

   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. I have just discovered your blog. I have questions that could use answers...like how long is chastity? If "Pet" goes for more than 7 to 10 days what little ideas of info could he share. there are issues that I have had with the device. No I do not have a Holy Trainer though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now Pet goes for 7 days. We are on a schedule and plan to start going longer periods in the near future. Ask any question you like and my Pet and I will answer as openly and honestly as possible.

    ReplyDelete