Tuesday, June 24, 2014

An Unexpected Night Alone

  My Pet in not very comfortable having his pussy used and abused while little ears could possibly hear him begging and moaning. With one off to college and the other at a friend or relatives every Saturday night we have fallen into a schedule. Now, he normally gets to come on Saturday nights after 7 days of being locked up. I make sure that he can still feel me on Sunday if he has pleased me well during the week.
   Alas, summer break is here and we find ourselves alone in the evenings more often. Does that mean he gets to come if we can get our freak on with no little ears about. I think not. It does however give me more opportunities to tease him with one or more of the toys in our trunk while he stays caged. These extra nights excited him at first. A nite alone, his Mistress in her strap-on and no one to hear him beg for her cock.
   Let's see how much he likes summer break while I take the opportunity to redden his bottom a little more regularly and yet is still not allowed to come until Saturday. His Mistress has decided that this summer she just may work on honing her edging skills as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment